Dear Parent/ Guardian
Further to the information sheet given out from 4th September, British Gymnastics Registration goes live on Sunday 1st October. Please read the following information carefully to ensure your child is covered for insurance.
- Go to the following webpage: http://www.british-gymnastics.org/membership
- Follow the instructions for enrolment and select BRONZE membership
- The adult with primary parental responsibility must complete the enrolment
- British Gymnastics will not ask for a payment as you have already paid this to Abbey and we will pay on your behalf
- Once completed, please ensure you print and provide a copy of your confirmation or show your insurance ecard on arrival at your next session
- Gymnasts WILL NOT be permitted to participate in classes from Monday 2nd October unless proof of registration is presented. This is a British Gymnastics regulation which we must abide by
- British Gymnastics will open at 8am on 1st October with a dedicated team to help with any issues you may have. Please call them on 0345 1297 129 and they can talk you through the process
- Due to GDPR regulations we cannot register your child for you
Please remember your child CANNOT participate in gymnastics from Monday 2nd October if registration has not been completed with British Gymnastics.
Thank you for your co-operation with the new registration process.